Peterborough School

Learn to Live.

Telephone02 4297 1611


An  access request form needs to be completed and forwarded to the Department of Education.

Parents wishing to enrol their child in a specialised setting can contact their local primary school to complete the access request form or contact Peterborough School directly. 

In order to complete the access request the school counsellor will need recent psychological assessments and reports for your child. If you do not have recent assessments, the school counsellor may be able to complete a diagnostic assessment for you.

Once the access request is completed it is submitted electronically to a placement panel. Placement panels normally convene a few times a term. All access requests are considered equally with the panel matching available vacancies to an enrolment request.



A guide for parents of  a child with  disability

Getting ready for school (PDF 420 KB)



Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.